Tick Bite Prevention FAQ
- Deer ticks (pictured above) are active early spring to late fall, as long as temperatures are above freezing.
- Ticks do not die during the cold winter months. They use leaf litter and brush to shelter them from the cold.
- Ticks prefer overgrown lawns as they can hide in the brush for a host to walk by such as a human or pet.
Our team can assess your property and deliver a proposal for our tick control services. Here is how our tick control service is different from other companies:
- We use National Organic Program compliant products.
- Our products are safe for kids and pets.
- You can be outdoors immediately after our treatments.
- Our equipment is not contaminated by synthetic products.
- Our services are not harmful to the environment or wildlife.
- We are a TickEncounter Prevention partner.